GSME has associated with it (and built right into the company), those with licensed Realtor Status, that can legally undertake real estate transactions and have access to the restricted realtor information systems in Canada; and GSME has specialized Real Estate Business Lawyers and Accountants associated with it that can handle all the necessary legal and accounting work around a Real Estate Purchase or Real Estate Development Initiative in Canada.
We understand the Real Estate Market and how the Real Estate Development Business Works in Canada, who all they players are, what approvals are needed, and what processes are required.
Our in house people and our associated Real Estate and Real Estate Development companies are very expert and experienced with the Municipal, Provincial, and Federal regulations and permit requirements around real estate development, and property purchases, in Canada (including for Nursing and Retirement Homes) – and have considerable experience in undertaking the public consultation processes required for Municipal Government level approvals in Canada for Real Estate Development Projects.
Our people have worked with Canadian construction companies in building many new residential and commercial complexes/units in Canada, and have undertaken numerous purchases of older buildings with the objective of renovating them and converting them for new uses as such we have experience and expertise in both constructing and overseeing the construction and project management of new developments and projects, also for retrofits of existing buildings.
We also have considerable Canadian Property Management Expertise and Experience (Apartment Rental and Condo Management, Hotel Management, Business Centre Management, and Farm and Farming Property Management).
The Real Estate Developers that we have associated with us and in house also have experience arranging Financing in Canada for Real Estate Development Projects.
GSME North American Theme Park and Resort Development Support Services
Theme Park Attendance has been increasing rapidly, and the Theme Park Resort Tourism Business is becoming a very large business in China and can be quite lucrative if the business is set up and operated in the way that it needs to be to be successful. There is also a substantial opportunity to establish a number of Theme Parks in North America catering to the millions of Chinese tourists now travelling internationally each year.
However, Chinese customers are different than North American customers in some important ways and care must be given to cultural differences and Chinese customer preferences.
The Government of China is encouraging their citizens to travel and engage in tourism -- including international tourism -- and Chinese consumers certainly are engaging more and more in entertainment tourism experiences -- and they have the disposable income to do much more.
In 2017, approximately 125 million Chinese tourists travelled abroad – and many were seeking entertainment activities as part of their travel.
North America is an attractive destination for Chinese tourists and more and more are seeking to travel to North America for tour and for entertainment experiences and consequently China funded/financed Theme Park and Resort Development in North America is becoming a major business opportunity.
Outbound tourism from China is set to swamp the world by 2019 with a wave of 174 million Chinese with $264 billion to spend on overseas shopping and entertainment, according to a report from Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
Some 174 million Chinese tourists are expected to spend $264 billion by 2019 in comparison with the 109 million who spent $164 billion in 2014, according to new analysis by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Bloomberg reports.
"China-mania spread globally in the past few years, akin to when the Japanese started travelling some 30 years ago, when the world went into a frenzy then, pandering to Japanese customers’ needs," the report said. "In our view, this is going to be bigger and will last longer given China’s population of 1.3 billion vs. Japan’s population of 127 million.''
GSME works closely with its China Strategic Partner Uniquantum Investments Ltd, who are very much expert and focused on Chinese Theme Park Development, and what Investors from China are looking for, and willing to Invest in with respect to Theme Parks and Theme Park Development outside of China, and who themselves are acting as a central figure in Developing and Financing Theme Parks for Chinese customers both inside and outside of China.
Consequently, in addition to Theme Park and Resort planning and development advice and assistance that GSME may be able to provide, GSME may also be able to secure Financing and Funding for North American Real Estate Development from China through the support of, and in some cases Direct Project and Business Financing, by Uniquantum Investment Ltd.
Uniquantum Investment Ltd, in addition to investing in and developing new Theme Parks in China, Mr. Chen and Uniquantum Investment Ltd. are looking for high quality Real Estate Development and Theme Park Projects for Investment into North America as part of their next phase of Investments. Real Estate Development in North America is not something new to Mr. Chen.
GSME Services and Support for North American Theme Park and Resort Development
Working with our China Strategic Partner, Uniquantum Investment Ltd, which has considerable expertise on Chinese Theme Park and Resort Development (both in China and abroad), as it is an area that they invest in, and raise financing for, GSME provides services and support for North American based Theme Park and Resort Development and Operations for North American Theme Park and Resort Companies and Developers which include:
- Assistance and Support for New Theme Park and Resort Development in North America;
- Assistance and Support for Theme Park and Resort Expansion in North America;
- Assistance and Support for Improved and More Successful Theme Park and Resort Business;
- Assistance and Support for Theme Park and Resort Clientele Diversification;
- Assistance and Support for Increased Business with China;
- Assistance and Support for Increased Tourist Bookings from China;
- Advice, Guidance, and Support in Securing Business and Project Financing;
- Assistance and Support in the Marketing of, and Promoting of, Existing Theme Park and Resort to China;
- Assistance and Support in the Marketing and Promoting of your Company and your Potential, or Planned, Theme Park and Resort Project(s) to China;
- Assistance and Support for Entering into Long Term Arrangements with Chinese Tour Companies that are Sending, or Potentially Could be Interested in Sending, Chinese Tour groups to North America;
- Assistance in Developing Specific Features of Theme Parks and Resorts in North America to Make Them Attractive and of Interest to Chinese Tourists;
- Ongoing Business Development and Operations Support;
- Asset and Business Management Services;
- Support in Securing Necessary Business Partners and Necessary Business Support Services;
- Advice, Guidance, and Support for Securing Necessary Approvals;
- Assistance in Negotiations;
- China Due Diligence Studies;
- Preliminary and Advanced Business Structuring;
- Theme Park and Resort Investment Project Analysis and Planning;
- Training on China and Doing Business with Companies and Investment Institutions from China;
- Preliminary and Advanced Business Plan and Market Plan Development for Securing and Improving Business with China, and for Securing Financing from China;
- Advice and Guidance on Making Adjustments to Current Plans for Investment Projects to make those Projects more Attractive to both Chinese Entertainment Tourists, and Chinese Tourist Companies to send their Tourists to, and to make the Projects Attractive to Investment and Financing from Companies and Financial and Investment Institutions from China;
- Theme Park and Resort Business and Project Feasibility Assessments;
- Preliminary and Advanced Evaluation, Assessment, and Identification of What Could be Achieved by your Theme Park and Resort Company (given your company’s capabilities) (the opportunities present) and (how you could be positioned) from Doing Business with China, and receiving Financing from China;
- Review and Assessment of your Company’s Already Planned Projects to Determine if Financing or Investment from China is Possible and Identification of the Probable Terms and Conditions that could be expected;
- Identification of Potential New Business Opportunities and Projects Involving China or Chinese Business that could Attract Investment or Financing from China and Identification of the Probable Terms and Conditions that could be expected;
- Evaluation and Assessment of your Company’s Current Business Positioning, Operations and Strategies for the Theme Park and Resort Business with China (including current Marketing and Market Entry Strategies for China) to Determine if more Effective Approaches are Possible;
- Preliminary and Advanced Evaluation of the Opportunities and Requirements for your Theme Park and Resort Company (or Theme Park and Resort Business Development Company) to succeed in being able to secure large numbers of Chinese Tourists as potential customers.
- Preliminary and Advanced Evaluation of the Opportunities and Requirements for your Theme Park and Resort Company (or Theme Park and Resort Business Development Company) to succeed in Receiving Investment for the Park and Resort Development in North America from China;
- Consulting Services and Guidance on the Nature of the Opportunities of Designing North American Theme Parks and Resorts to be Attractive to Chinese Tourists who are looking for Entertainment Packages and Features and Attractions as part of their Foreign Tour Experiences.
- Consulting Services and Guidance on the Nature of the Opportunities for Chinese involvement, Investment, and Financing for North American Theme Park and Resort Development.
Under Certain Conditions, Joint Venture Arrangements May be Possible.
Working with Uniquantum Investment limited, GSME can also provide Services, Support and Assistance to various levels of Government in North America (Federal/National, State/Provincial, Municipal/City) and First Nations for Theme Park and Resort Development, Chinese Tourism, and Chinese Investment into such Projects.